Thursday, February 18, 2010

Dear Family

My week:

My week is barely over and yet I find myself running on empty (endurance for people). After asking for your advices, I find it strange that I get no response from you (I am not talking about those who did respond to me). But whatever. I now decided to take the vow of silence. Not silent treatment mind you. Just robotic response and locking myself up around those who are not able to understand me. Hearing culture are too much like british or french I find.

School:

I now only have one less class to deal with. However there is this nasty thing this *ahem* wonderful school tells students to take. Fa 100. YUCK. I have 3 events to attend (they costs money and you gotta stay ENTIRE event) and 2 class sessions left. I am not in mood to hear singers and so forth. Whatever. I miss my interpreter, Val. She went on the cruise to interpret so I had to deal with lousy interpreters and captionists. Anyhoo I have two tests coming up. One on Monday and another on following saturday.

Amber:

LOL, Amber has done it. The effect of living with cats are now manifesting. She tries to climb the tree. Cute. She also knocked another key off my laptop in her endeavor to get my attention. She competes with my laptop and my phone. And she is slowly being weaned off my attention at night time.

Night ya'll.
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment