Monday, February 22, 2010

Dear Family

School:
I had second exam from Child Development, I passed with the score of 78%. I wish I did better but I am proud of myself doing well despite being very sick. Now onward to tough homework...APA style of research paper. At least mom is helping me out. I was supposed to work on it today but I was not feeling good at all (despite it all, I took the test anyways). One good news, my other psych class cancelled on thursday which pushed the 3rd exam or second to next week. Good. I can shift all of my focus on research paper. And healing.

Amber:
She's doing good. All the cats and dog decided to use my bed for their nap times during day time. I think its funny and strange. Today while I'm napping (recovery process) the older cat kneaded my legs and slept on me. I was confused bc its usually amber's spot. And I don't recall Amber being that light. Oh well. Animals have their weird moments. At least it amuses me.

Life:
Well after lots of misunderstandings and miscommunicating, I finally made up with my friends and learning that life goes on and I have HUGE trust issues.

Love
Lynette

No comments:

Post a Comment