Thursday, March 11, 2010

Dear Family

School

I am doing well. I have b's and a's. I like school alot but lately I am finding myself distracted. I am not sure if I'm bored or someone in outerdarkness does not want to me to do well in school. One semester almost down despite lots of frustrations and struggles.

Life

I quit being sociable. People irritates me and I just have no refill of energy to deal with them. To keep me from being burnt out from being busy in school, I go once to two times weekly to work with horses. I love it! It gives me energy and peace. It really helps with my stress. I have been sick for almost 3 and half weeks. Been on antibiotic for while and today is my first day of feeling better. Finally is all I can say. Hometeachers has been real helpful this month. I need to give them thank you card. I have not always been nice to them but I am slowly warming up to them.

Amber

I bought Kentucky bluegrass seeds and planted them in pot last week. Finally I am seeing shoots. Amber will be happy to have some grass to eat. She is doing wonderful. I finally found her favorite toy that I lost on the move inside the Cal-Ranch store. I bought it and she has kept it with her eversince. My friend's dog have OCD with laser. Amber took 2 balls. One for bedtime and another for daytime. How sad is that? What makes those balls so special? They squeaks LOUD.

1 comment:

  1. Aside from your illness, it sounds like you are doing really well. We miss you a lot. I am making home made pizza tonight and of course thought about you and how much enjoy it. I will have the kids each eat a slice for you. They are all such big pigs now. Ethan could beat you at an eating contest and that is saying a lot.
    Kudos to giving your home teachers a thank you card. I am sure you are a rough sister to visit. Ha ha ha. Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete